FirstLine are experts at mold remediation. Mold is very common in homes. However if left undetected when it’s toxic or abundant, it can become a nightmare. Mold needs moisture to grow. As a result moisture or moisture problems could lead to widespread growth and damage to your home. Furthermore, mold can be toxic which could lead to health issues.
Humidity caused by cooking, bathing, washing, and breathing can create an environment ripe for mold growth without proper ventilation, for instance. Mold may grow behind walls and under flooring if your home has:
- Roof leak.
- Leaking toilet, dishwasher, or washing machine.
- Leaking water heater or air conditioner.
- Broken, clogged or overflowing plumbing drains.
- Failed plumbing supply systems.
- Undetected leak or water intrusion.
Above all, Mold Remediation is not a simple clean-up operation. It may require the following:
- Testing for mold toxicity.
- HEPA-filetered fans and air movers.
- Dehumidifiers used while the A/C is turned off.
- Air scrubbers.
- Anti-Microbial Solution to eliminate spores.
Consequently, you may not be able to stay in your home during the mold remediation process due to air contamination. Subsequently, post remediation testing is also required. As a result, there might be costs associated with relocating temporarily until it is deemed safe to return.
It’s important to take measures to prevent the spread of mold to limit the impact of the associated costs and complexities that come along with Mold Damage aside from the related health concerns. If you’re like most people, your home is your largest asset. So it’s well worth this extra care and attention, especially if you don’t have adequate insurance coverage.
What you can expect when you hire FirstLine:
- Timely arrivals and prompt, friendly service
- Courteous and caring professionals
- Cutting-edge technology and innovative methods
- Clean working spaces during and after every job
- Honest and transparent pricing